I started out the New Year sick…again… I’ve been dreaming of a thoughtful, inspiring “it’s a new decade” blog post, but I honestly don’t have the energy. A list felt more concise and convenient for the time being. Here’s what I hope to focus on in the new year and the next decade:
- Bringing BiblioYoga to life!
- My writing
- My yoga practice
- Gratitude and Appreciation for others
- Meaningful conversations
- The great outdoors
- My creative “nesting”
- My meow, Scoutie!
- My family (all the way in Texas)
- My BFFF Mary (also in Texas)
- Mermaid Adventures – Summer Trip with my favorite girls
- New Connections – Finding a community in Colorado
- Eating clean
- Exploring Colorado – Camping, Dining, Comedy and Concert Venues, all the things!
- Meeting with Financial Advisor – I want a Jeep and a home!
- Tarot & Reflection Every Day with my Biddy Tarot 2020 Planner
- Listening to Podcasts (and maybe even starting one…)
- Learning New Things
What are you hoping to achieve in the new year?